About Us \
Our Core Values represent how we deal with our customers, vendors, subcontractors, employees, and community. We compromise on short term perceived monetary gains to meet our long term Vision and “DNA”.
Our Core Values
- Be truthful, accurate and straightforward with all stakeholders.
- Be candid and non-deceptive in communication and conduct.
- Our word is our bond. We do what we say.
- We live up to the highest standards of fairness and ethical behavior.
- Employees are expected to exercise professionalism, objectivity and due diligence in the performance of their duties and responsibilities.
- Endeavour to be reasonable, open-minded, impartial, even-handed and non-discriminatory in our dealings with all stakeholders.
- Genuine partner and actively collaborate within and outside the Company.
- Maintain, without deviation, an attitude of sincerity, tolerance, consideration and assistance towards others, regardless of position.
- Accept responsibility for our own actions or inactions and in those whom we supervise.
- Take prompt, constructive steps to correct mistakes or defects.
Consideration of Others
- Customers: We are committed to our clients in meeting and exceeding their expectations without compromising our integrity.
- Employees: We consider our employees as the most valuable asset in the organisation. We strive to maintain an open relationship with our employees based on mutual trust, respect and success. We treat our employees as part of our family.
- Partners: We work hard to earn our business partner’s trust, based on transparency, flexibility and mutual benefit.
- Vendors: We strive to treat our suppliers and sub-contractors fairly and settle their dues in a timely manner. We strive to maintain our reputation of being the Pay Master in the market.
- Community: We honour our role to the society we live in, making it a better place to live by contributing positively to various community needs.
Pursuit of Excellence
- Consistently apply diligence, perseverance, attention to detail, and good work ethics to ensure quality projects, products and excellent customer service.
- Build capabilities through continuous learning, coaching, mentoring and teaching.
- Never accept complacency or indifference.
- Only make realistic commitments and ensure they are followed through.
- Be prompt and responsive in business dealings within and outside the company.
- High quality employee attraction and retention is very important. The company will offer competitive salaries and benefits to deserving candidates. The company strongly believes in personnel development and employee training programs are arranged regularly.
- Compliance with Law: The Company is committed to and will take responsible action to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of state or local jurisdiction in which the Company conducts business. Every employee, no matter what position he or she holds, is responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws.